There are a total of 32 suspects identified in the complex in North Rhine-Westphalia

There are a total of 32 suspects identified in the complex in North Rhine-Westphalia

This is to prevent fellow prisoners from possibly attacking the prisoner.

From BioNTech and Moderna: Germany gets more vaccination doses than previously known Investigations in NRW: Fatal accident in the sawmill: Employee trapped Pandemic in Germany: 31,300 new corona infections reported Disaster in Turkey: Nine corona patients die in a fire in the intensive care unit

Since this is the main suspect in the Maddie case, attacks must be expected, said Claussen. The suspect is currently serving a 21-month sentence imposed by the Niebüll District Court in 2011 for drug trafficking.

Meanwhile, Hans Christian Wolters from the Braunschweig public prosecutor stated that the murder suspect had not yet been questioned. “” This time has not yet come for us, “” he told the German press agency. An interrogation often only takes place at the end of the investigation, in order to be able to make concrete accusations to the accused about the results, said Wolters.

In the state parliament in Kiel, the question was raised on Wednesday whether the man with a relevant criminal record had been temporarily released for about four weeks in 2018 because of a judicial glitch by the Flensburg public prosecutor’s office. According to its own information, the Flensburg authority was not involved in the Maddie case. This was emphasized by the chief public prosecutor Ulrike Stahlmann-Liebelt and Minister Claussen.

According to Stahlmann-Liebelt, the fact that the convicted person with multiple previous convictions – after having served a full sentence of 14 months in Braunschweig for the sexual abuse of a child and possession of child pornography – was free for a few weeks in 2018: According to Stahlmann-Liebelt, this could not be legally avoided.

The previous defenders of the 43-year-old have since resigned their mandate after a few days. The lawyers Jan-Christian Hochmann and David Volke told the German Press Agency on Wednesday that this was reported to the responsible investigative authority. The lawyers did not give a reason for returning the mandate. According to their own statements, they had been assigned the defense by the accused last week.

The man is now represented by the Hamburg lawyer Johann Schwenn and his Kiel colleague Friedrich Fülscher. Fülscher told RTL / n-tv that his client does not “” want to provide any information on the matter at the moment. “” We ask for your understanding that we as defense lawyers do not provide any information. “” Schwenn confirmed the dpa the joint mandate with colleague Fülscher. “” After inspection of the files, we’ll see, “” he said.

When asked how his client is doing, Fülscher RTL / n-tv replied: “” How should a person feel who is isolated in a correctional facility and who is accused of the worst crimes by half the world’s population? “” The lawyer announced, ” To want to take action against false suspicions of his client under “civil or criminal law”.123helpme.me

In Kiel, imprisonment for drug offenses ends in spring 2021. The accused has already served two thirds of this sentence and has applied for exemption from detention. But that has not yet been decided.

Following the new findings in the Maddie case, investigations into missing persons elsewhere were also re-examined. In Belgium, for example, where the public prosecutor’s office is reopening the investigation into the murder of a German teenager, which was suspended in 2016, almost 25 years ago.

Münster (dpa) – In the case of serious sexual abuse of several children, which became known over the weekend, there is more information about the main suspect from Münster.

T-Online.de/TV
Influencer (30) dies in butt lift
Elephant cow gives birth – reaction of the herd amazes
US Vice President Pence vaccinated against Corona
NASA mission enables a first look inside Mars
These rules apply to your fireworks in the garden
Spahn asks for patience when distributing the vaccine
Strange beer appearance in the US Parliament
Suddenly there is no stopping the minister
Container use due to Corona causes a stir
Towing service has a bad surprise
Winter weather causes chaos on the US east coast
What are the chances of a white Christmas?
Santa Claus approaches with a sledgehammer
Hunter discovers lynx – and records exciting scene
Why the situation in Saxony is getting worse

As an IT expert, the 27-year-old also set up the computer network with radio technology (WLAN) for the allotment garden association. One of the two previously known crime scenes is located in the club complex. The extent to which the man with administrator rights also had access to the video surveillance of the allotment garden association is now part of the investigation, said a police spokeswoman. The abuse victims are between five and twelve and are looked after by youth welfare offices.

The announcements of two fathers have become known. A spokesman for the Münster police reported that her sons had been immorally touched by those accused of the case. The charges were not directed against the 27-year-old prime suspect.

Survey: Brussels sprouts are quite unpopular – the red cabbage is different. Warning from animal rights activists: Be careful when buying puppies on the Internet Christmas amnesty: Federal states release more than 950 prisoners Pandemic in Germany: 31,300 new corona infections reported

In a garden shed belonging to the association’s 45-year-old mother, who is also in prison, two boys are said to have been raped by several men for hours. The investigators found recording technology in a false ceiling of the house, in which there were video-monitored double bunk beds.

The mother of a ten-year-old victim is still part of the investigation. But there is no urgent suspicion against her and the woman is therefore not in custody, said Chief Public Prosecutor Martin Botzenhardt. The partner of the Münster woman is the main accused.

The investigators accuse the 27-year-old of 15 acts between November 2018 and May 2020. He is said to have filmed and photographed the rapes. He distributed the images via the Darknet. The “” Westfälische Nachrichten “” reported that the mother of the ten-year-old had known about the abuse of her son since 2018.

So far there have been arrests of eleven suspects from several federal states in the case. Seven of them are on remand. They come from North Rhine-Westphalia, two cities in Hesse, Brandenburg and Lower Saxony.

In the debate about the case, North Rhine-Westphalia’s Interior Minister Herbert Reul (CDU) accused the federal government of delaying the long-term tightening of penalties for child abuse. He said in Düsseldorf: “” It is going very slowly. “”

In the Conference of the Interior Ministers (IMK), NRW had already brought about a resolution that the range of penalties for child abuse and the distribution of child pornography must be increased. “” It can’t be that something is treated like shoplifting. “”

The federal government’s abuse commissioner, Johannes-Wilhelm Rörig, calls for higher penalties for perpetrators and for the police to be strengthened. “” We need enough staff, the police must be equipped with the most modern technology “, said Rörig on Tuesday in ARD -” “Morgenmagazin” “. Today the perpetrators work like secret services, the rule of law must treat the perpetrators at the same level.

Cologne (dpa) – In the Bergisch Gladbach abuse complex, the police have apprehended one of the coordinators.

T-Online.de/TV
Nursing home action causes a stir
Macron reports from quarantine with a video message
Member of the Bundestag expects sexist attacks
Trump casino is blown up – who can push the button?
Permissive Insta-star dies after cosmetic surgery
Elephant cow gives birth – reaction of the herd amazes
US Vice President Pence vaccinated against Corona
NASA mission enables a first look inside Mars
These rules apply to your fireworks in the garden
Spahn asks for patience when distributing the vaccine
Strange beer appearance in the US Parliament
Suddenly there is no stopping the minister
Container use due to Corona causes a stir
Towing service has a bad surprise
Winter weather causes chaos on the US east coast

The man from Baden-Württemberg – whose arrest had already been announced on Tuesday – was the administrator of one of the chat forums in which pedophiles had exchanged, said Cologne police chief Uwe Jacob. Detective Director Michael Esser described the arrested person as a “” central personality who holds the chat processes together “”. The District Court of Offenburg has meanwhile imposed pre-trial detention against him.

Special forces surprised the man in his apartment so that he had no opportunity to destroy evidence, said Esser. The apartment door had been shot at with a shotgun, there were no injuries. The fact that the investigators could have looked directly into the man’s cell phone made them aware of several children who were currently still being abused. That included a three month old baby. The man who abused this child is now also on remand, Jacob said.

From BioNTech and Moderna: Germany gets more vaccination doses than previously known Investigations in NRW: Fatal accident in the sawmill: Employee trapped Pandemic in Germany: 31,300 new corona infections reported Disaster in Turkey: Nine corona patients die in a fire in the intensive care unit

Another indictment had been brought in the complex, said Chief Public Prosecutor Ulrich Bremer. It is directed against a man from Bergisch Gladbach, who, among other things, is charged with sexual abuse of children in several cases. The accused is in custody.

An “abyss” is revealed here that is disturbing, said Bremer. Esser said, “” It seems to have arrived in the middle of society. “” Police chief Jacob said that the investigators had gained insights “that are beyond the imagination of most people” “. The psychological stress is so great that at least three colleagues have become ill for a long time as a result of the investigation.

“We are far from finished with the investigation,” said Jacob. Bremer spoke of a snowball system: with every perpetrator, every newly revealed chat, there would be traces of other participants. Therefore, the police headquarters in Cologne will now even set up a separate commissioner for the fight against child sexual abuse. “” We declare war on the pedo criminals, “said Jacob.

There are a total of 32 suspects identified in the complex in North Rhine-Westphalia. In all of Germany there are 72 identified suspects, said Jacob. There are also 44 identified victims. Ten people are in custody, said Bremer. In addition, seven charges were brought against eight people.

The 43-year-old prime suspect was recently charged with the case. The public prosecutor’s office accuses the German, among other things, of repeatedly sexually abusing his daughter, who was born in 2017. He photographed and filmed the majority of them and passed these recordings on to chat partners. The defendant from Bergisch Gladbach had the first search that started the case in October 2019. Investigators found huge amounts of child pornography, which dozens of specialists are still working on today. The investigations meanwhile extend over all federal states.

Berlin (dpa) – Federal Justice Minister Christine Lambrecht wants to get harsher penalties for child abuse on the way.

T-Online.de/TV
Nursing home action causes a stir
Macron reports from quarantine with a video message
Member of the Bundestag expects sexist attacks
Trump casino is blown up – who can push the button?
Permissive Insta-star dies after cosmetic surgery
Elephant cow gives birth – reaction of the herd amazes
US Vice President Pence vaccinated against Corona
NASA mission enables a first look inside Mars
These rules apply to your fireworks in the garden
Spahn asks for patience when distributing the vaccine
Strange beer appearance in the US Parliament
Suddenly there is no stopping the minister
Container use due to Corona causes a stir
Towing service has a bad surprise
Winter weather causes chaos on the US east coast

“” I have instructed my house to submit a corresponding regulation as soon as possible, “” said the SPD politician on Thursday evening on ZDF – “” heute journal “”. “” That can and will happen quickly, “said Lambrecht with conviction.

At the weekend, a case of serious sexual abuse of several children in Münster became known. The 27-year-old prime suspect had a double criminal record for possession of child pornography. So far there have been arrests of eleven suspects from several federal states in the case in Münster. Seven of them are on remand.

The Union had put pressure on in the past few days and called for a change in criminal law so that child abuse is classified as a crime in all cases and penalties in connection with child pornography are increased. A crime is an act that is punishable by at least one year in prison, an offense is an act for which a lesser prison sentence or fine can be imposed.

Lambrecht had initially rejected the union demands and received a lot of criticism, but was then turned around. The SPD politician now wants tougher minimum sentences also for cases of abuse that are not associated with physical violence and mistreatment and for the “” commercial and gang “” distribution of child pornography. In both areas, the minimum imprisonment has so far been six months. By increasing them to one year, they would be upgraded to from offense to crime.

With reference to the case of Munster, Lambrecht spoke of “” disgusting crimes “”. These are already serious crimes that can be punished with up to 15 years imprisonment and subsequent preventive detention. You have the expectation of the judiciary that the possible penalty framework will also be exploited.

CDU boss Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer told the “Focus” “that it was clear that a stricter penalty framework alone would not prevent child abuse. It’s about the signal that society sends out. “” I want the integrity of children to be valued higher than property, for example. Child abuse is certainly no less bad than theft and must be judged accordingly from a legal point of view. “”

The CDU leader also repeated her demand for data retention. “We need data retention to fight child abuse.” “The subject urgently needs to be put back on the agenda.

Share:

TOP

X